Friday, May 1, 2009

I need a break...

...seriously I am absolutely worn out ~ physically, emotionally, mentally.

I am feeling overwhelmed right now and not doing a good job with anything.

I feel like I am not being a good friend to others who need support right now, I dont feel like a good mom to my girls and I don't feel like I am being good to myself. ugh...just need to get it out.

I am happy today is Friday - I need the weekend.

I am also weaning off my meds (with dr approval this time) and I am unsure if it is the right thing or not. I want to try something a little more natural but wonder if it is really enough for right now. I am the biggest supporter of meds/therapy, but I can't help but hate the idea of HAVING to be on something.

I know once I settle into a routine with the girls and the house, it will be easier. Right now, everything seems so scattered and I am constantly disappointed in others not following through.

In other news, I made my first mortgage payment today ~ only 359 more to go! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Oh D! I am praying for you! You are in the midst of ALOT of change right now and maybe staying on the meds is a good idea for a little bit longer. My house is open if you want to bring the girls for a weekend. Ya'll can even have your own room with beds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs for you! Won't it be great to look back at this one day & think "it WAS hard, but it was all worth it".

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs mama! Yay for 1st mortgage payments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry you are feeling that way :( I hope things pick up for you soon! Congrats on the first payment (I guess?? LOL). Are you still loving the house?

    ReplyDelete