Wednesday, May 13, 2009

wednesday weigh in...

only a .2 loss this week ~ but at least it is still going down. It just seems like a long way to 50 :(

But I know where my weaknesses are and where I need to make the changes...it's just a matter of really being committed to those changes.

1. planning! I just don't have time and I am always scrambling for dinner. I am working on some meal plans and ways to get them done and on the table for all of us.

2. activity! I have a sedentary job - I am on my butt all day. I get so engrossed in my work, I sometimes realize that I haven't gotten up for a long time. I need to set an alarm or an outlook reminder to get up and walk the stairs or walk around the building.

3. quiet! I am overstimulated - I need some down time. I need to quiet my brain for at least a few minutes a day and focus on what I want and what I have.

I will get there ~ I am ready for it. My girls need me to get there, I need me to get there.

5 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Keep it up, Mama! You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your already on your way. At least you know what needs to be done. Do you journal or read? Those are great ways to have some down time. Even reading to the girls can be down time as long as fitting that in does not create more drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job, Mama! #1 - Slow and steady wins the race anyway... #2 - You're realizing what you need to fix, and that is huge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you are doing awesome!! I like the idea of setting an alarm to get up and do something physical for a little break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing awesome! I'm so excited for you! I agree with Crystal.....I love the idea of setting a timer. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete