Thursday, June 18, 2009

one more day until friday...

I am ready for the weekend - I feel worn out for some reason.

Sunday, the girls and I met friends at the nearby rec center pool. This place is awesome - lazy river, slides, big buckets of water splashing down on you. But I got sunburned and have been in pain all week. I made sure girls were protected and forgot about me! Won't do that again!
Bridget picked up the girls that evening and I had dinner with friends.

Monday, my car got broken into at work - they busted out the front passenger window and took my GPS. I had it hidden but the holder was on the window so they had a little clue :(
My Dad has great connections from working in the auto paint & body industry for so many years. He had someone come out and replace my window and my windshield (had a crack in it - might as well replace it too) the next day. He is also getting a few other things looked at and repaired/replaced. Love my Dad :)

I had bunco on Tuesday - we had a full group and it was fun! I didn't win anything but really enjoyed the company. I host in October ~ trying to think of something to make it special, maybe a Halloween theme??

I got the girls back on Wednesday and was really happy to see them - I missed them. We decided to stop at Chick-Fil-A for dinner (free kid's meal with purchase of value meal on Wed nights!) and stayed to play for a while. The girls had fun and got nice and tired! After a bath and a few minutes of Yo Gabba Gabba, they both crashed!

I followed shortly after that LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a full week to me.....I hope you girls have a great weekend! Michael is on call all weekend....if you want to meet up to play, let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - sounds like a very full week! Here's to a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full week here too. Ready for the weekend just about sums up my entire mood right now. {{{hugs}}} Ready for the weekend. ;)

    Val

    ReplyDelete