Wednesday, April 22, 2009

one step forward, two steps back...

...but I am not going to let it get to me!

I had a fun night at bunco last night with a great group of women!! I went home and puttered around for a while and finally went to sleep all by myself in my big comfy bed. I looked over and realized that Ava forgot "Old Blue", her pillow! But luckily Mom has a spare and she did fine. I snuggled up to Blue and fell fast asleep :)

Tonight is my first Weight Watchers meeting (well, not really my "first", I went a few years ago). I need some accountability to finally get this weight off! I am hoping weekly weigh-ins will help. Wendy and I are also going to do Saturday morning weigh-ins and help each other. So I have no excuse now! I do need to get my treadmill out of storage and to the house soon!

Also, today is Earth Day ~ what "green" changes have you made in your daily life?
I am recycling more now that I have a big recycling bin in the garage that gets picked up once a week. I am also slightly addicted to re-usable shopping bags. I use them for everything!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at WW! You'll have to tell us how it goes! Last night was fun - I went home and fell asleep so fast - must've been all the peanut butter M&Ms.
    Hmm, I'm really into reusable bags, too. I keep several large ones in the car and a small one in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am on the bag kick! Have been for a while now! I wish we had a recycle trash program here but we dont so it is very hard to recycle. I need to figure out some ideas...

    ReplyDelete