Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am a nervous wreck...

I cannot think about anything but the house today! By all accounts, everything looks good to go. Brad (realtor, Traci's husband) and seller agreed on a price - just waiting for them to send back the signed contract!

I think about how to paint, what kind of furniture to get, where I will hang my calendar! LOL


I am also nervous because we will have to talk to the girls soon. I have been telling them about looking at houses and that I found a great house for us. I haven't said anything about Mama being there too. I think Ava might be sensing what is going on to some degree.

It is going to break my heart to tell them. Although they are probably better able to handle it than I am giving them credit for...

Hope to have an update soon...fingers still crossed!

7 comments:

  1. Yes - they have 2 loving parents that are going to help them deal with it. They are going to be okay - it will be hard, but they will be okay.
    And, good luck on the house! Can't wait to hear another update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, Dina! I remember having that conversation with the boys, it went a lot better than I expected. If you ever want to get together for some coffee or something let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you that you got the house. Kids are always stronger then we give them credit for but I'm sure that doesn't make it any easier. I'll be thinking about you and your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for the house warming party!

    ReplyDelete