Friday, February 13, 2009

"change happens, deal with it"

of all places...this is a quote by Jaime Pressly in this month's Shape magazine! But I am going to make this my motto for now.

I was in a foul mood ~ Bridget is gone more than she is home. I was tired and resentful of having to do everything myself. But I thought about a few of my single mama friends and those whose significant others are gone a lot. I realized that they do what needs to be done every day and night because they have to - and so do I. I need to just deal with it! Amazing what a change of attitude can do to lighten the load :)

Happy Friday, ya'll!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you, Dina! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great! You can totally do it girl. Its draining and dont forget to ask for help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your feelings are understandable, but your thoughts are so true... A smart cookie you are!

    ReplyDelete