Friday, March 20, 2009

I did it ~ I am officially a homeowner!!!

It is amazing how the past few months have come to this point!!! The closing well went - I ended up paying about $2500 LESS than originally planned! So I can now get my new kitchen appliances without feeling guilty :)

I got to see Monika (the seller) and really hope to keep in touch. We got along so well and her family is so cute.

I also just love Traci, my realtor. She got me a housewarming gift - yummy bath stuff for my new awesome tub with the skylight over it!! Then we went to Mi Cocina for a margarita to celebrate. What a great friend :)

I cannot say it enough but thanks to everyone for your amazing thoughts and prayers and good wishes. I really give credit to the support over the past months for getting me through it with strength and peace. Love you all!!

7 comments:

  1. That's awesome news, Dina! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Please let us know how we can help as you move in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! Congrats! I'm happy you were finally able to close! Can't wait for the MNI's! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Dina!!! That is SO AWESOME!!!

    Oh, and thank you for the feedback on my menus. I've been wondering the same thing. I *thought* I was averaging about 1200+ calories a day. But another friend mentioned not getting enough calories too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! How aweseome!! When do you move in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete