Tuesday, September 22, 2009

time to put on your big girl panties...and deal with it!

I have that as my avatar on my mom's board - I like it. It rings true for so many things, especially for me, right now.

I am tired of complaining about how life isn't fair, I am tired of whining about how I have to do EVERYTHING, I am tired of being the martyr. I don't really think I am a martyr, but you know what I mean.

No, life isn't fair, and yes, I do have to do most things because I am the mom and I care for my 2 daughters.

So, with that said, I am having a rough time right now, at this moment in time. But I am going to work it out and get through this. I am going to be strong and find a solution, not keep adding to the problem.

My list includes:
~finding a way to get back into therapy - it is cost prohibitive right now, but I think I really need it
~start on supplements for anxiety/moodiness
~get the house settled and organized for smoother morning and evening routines
~set up treadmill to get some exercise - which would probably help with the anxiety and moods ;)
~finally work on a budget
~find time for meditation, work on forgiveness (both of others and myself)

Yeah, that should keep me busy for a while...ha ha!

3 comments:

  1. Hugs mama! You can get through it, you're a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such an inspiration! This is a great new way to look at life! I hope you are able to do these things and that you will start to feel better soon. In the mean time I will be praying for you and the girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great list! Aubrey and I have both been working on taking a deep breath and letting things go and it has worked wonders. It's amazing how when you are focused on the hard/bad things it seems like life is overwhelming, but when you surround yourself with positive thoughts the hard things become easier.

    ReplyDelete